.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

volvo 850 t5

images Volvo 850 T5-R wagon volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5: семейный «швед»
  • Volvo 850 T5: семейный «швед»

• GCOP
    10-15 01:36 PM
    We can send PM to pappu or Administrator2

How do we discuss with core team? ItIsNotFunny or GCOP are you chapter or something?

wallpaper Volvo 850 T5: семейный «швед» volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5-R : Driver Rear
  • Volvo 850 T5-R : Driver Rear

• shreekarthik
    08-02 02:01 PM
    you have already filed ur I485 right ? so what do u mean "y am i still waiting ?"

volvo 850 t5. essayé un volvo 850 T5 R
  • essayé un volvo 850 T5 R

• mariner5555
    03-06 06:48 AM
    Many of them during the letters campaign, and most are ready to buy a home within a year of getting their green cards!

On ther other hand I personally know a very highly educated guy (IITBombay, MS then PhD in Electrical Eng- with a specialization in wireless tech) who got his EB GC 2-3 years too late... by that time the tech boom was over but the housing boom had already begun... so he decided to wait a few more years. Now he feels bad about the whole thing, and wonders if he should have bought a home when he was on H1B-- even if it would be frought with risk! That way, he would have been a millionaire today-- just like his friends who got their GCs and bought homes well in time.

8 years later, the history is repeating itself.
    500,000+ people are patiently waiting in the EB GC queue... and chances are they will helplessly watch as home prices hit the bottom, and then rebound a few years later.

Some of them might decide to take the plunge and buy a home to take advantage of the low prices. However, many of them may be simply denied this chance becasuse their future is tied to a plastic card that has to be renewed every year!

Singhsa, sorry cannot help you right now with the media... maybe you can try getting help from the IV-media team?
    personally I know many friends who did not buy house and are happy that they didnt (as it gave them flexibility). one of them is IITian who chose not to apply for a green card and he went back (and is at a higher post in mumbai).also I know many friends who bought house and are repenting because they brought it at height of bubble - they feel they should have waited for a longer time as they could have brought house in a better location (now they are staying 50 miles away from airport and 25 miles away from job in tough commute) - so personal experiences dont mean much.
    BTW --housing is not the best way to become rich (unless you were successfully buying and selling houses (flipping) during the golden boom days - i.e 2003 - 2007) ..those days are gone and probably we wont see that again in our lifetime.
    there are many articles nowadays which give you an example of the above ..also prices maybe lower ..but it will go down more ..and those who buy should think of their house as a place to stay(and if they really need the large space) ..not necessarily an investment.

2011 Volvo 850 T5-R : Driver Rear volvo 850 t5. Me and the T5-r when i first
  • Me and the T5-r when i first

• anand2007
    07-03 03:34 PM
    DOS says USCIS suddenly did backlog case reduction. Why USCIS didn't communicate to DOS regarding this action before or immeditely after july Visa bulletin was issued. Suprisingly when DOS issued revision USCIS immediately acted on it and started rejecting applications based on DOS revision.Also how can backlog reduction be unexpected action when they are clearing backlog cases for a month.
    It is clear to me USCIS and/or DOS is playing with the legal immigrants, even if this is a genuine situation, this is reckless behaviour from USCIS/DOS. It's time to teach a lesson to the USCIS regarding this. In the worst case, if we can't correct the situation at this time, we should atleast teach them that they can't do this in future.They wasted my money and time and caused mental tension. I just contributed $100 to fight. If we don't fight for ourselves who will???.

more...

volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5-R/850R
  • Volvo 850 T5-R/850R

• desi3933
    02-11 07:40 PM
    If someone port their EB3 i-485 to EB2, say somebody who's PD is in 2002.

Does his Visa number go waste or it will be re-used for another case.
    this is with presumption that the cases are pre-adjudicated

Visa number is considered used only when I-485 is approved or immigrant visa is approved at US consulate.

Visa number is NOT allocated if I-485 is pre-adjudicated. Pre-adjudicated means that application can be approved but due to lack of visa number it must wait.

volvo 850 t5. Images volvo850 s estate
  • Images volvo850 s estate

• BharatPremi
    10-25 11:38 AM
    My PD: 07/2*/2003 EB3:INDIA:RIR

more...

volvo 850 t5. volvo 850, volvo 850 t5-r,
  • volvo 850, volvo 850 t5-r,

• illusions
    03-18 10:32 AM
    Ron Gotcher - "I can't take credit for passing along what I heard. I do believe, however, that an analysis of the data strongly supports the conclusion that substantial additional forward movement in cutoff dates is likely between now and July.", he also goes to say that EB3 ROW will be current, by July, lets hope there is some significant movement.

2010 essayé un volvo 850 T5 R volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5-R wagon
  • Volvo 850 T5-R wagon

• alterego
    03-16 12:44 AM
    A few things.

Ignoring folks who are full of themselves is the best way to make them go away.

There are many reasons why people with priority dates before 2004 are stuck in queue. Some I can think of are:

1) Backlog labors that were completed as recently as late last year.
    2) Background check stuck applications.
    3) Labor Subs which were allowed as recently as last summer.
    4) EB3-EB2 cases, where PDs are transferred.
    5) Other applications that cannot be approved due to time specific requirements such as physician NIW cases.
    6) Some cases that just slipped through the cracks of USCIS inefficiency.

Many of the above causes are being/have been addressed, however their impact will be with us for some time yet, unless there is a visa recapture legislation to make up for the unused visas.

more...

volvo 850 t5. Originally Posted by My T5
  • Originally Posted by My T5

• EB3_SEP04
    05-26 06:41 PM
    I haven't heard anything like this (yes random checks I seen by cops in NJ) but not searching all cars on a highway and then verifying if everyone is legal and harassing them if they have not carried their immigration papers.

I read long ago after 9/11 that law enforcements used this tactic to jail folks who were suspected terrorists but if they are using this to discourage immigration (legal immigrants) it would be a real shame.

where are these commands coming from its not like one county suddenly gets up and starts doing random inspection, their must be a higher authority who is making these rules

I think the law/rule was passed/enacted in late 2008 by prev govt to make some psychos happy. It is a big problem in AZ and CA where these people routinely get in the commercial buses and ask everyone's status. so ACLU posted signs in buses telling people their rights. see my OP.

hair Me and the T5-r when i first volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5-R or V70 R
  • Volvo 850 T5-R or V70 R

• conundrum
    11-07 04:46 PM
    Bump ^^^^

more...

volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5 open boot is
  • Volvo 850 T5 open boot is

• Jaime
    09-28 05:44 PM
    Having worked for short periods of time in Germany and Netherlands, I would say that they very much make you feel that you are a foreigner, you can never fit in and are most unwelcome in the country. What irked me is the attitude that they will take your money gladly but don't want you there.
    In fact when I was looking for accomodation in Stuttgart the first thing the landlords asked me was "When are you going to leave?".
    The US may have it's faults, but I've never been asked that question by property owners, only by consulate officers.
    No thanks, I would rather move back to India than work as a third-class citizen in Europe. :mad:

Somebody said our own Asian migrants are against us. I can see their viewpoint. We are perceived to pose a threat to the well-being of their children and they do have a sense of entitlement just because they happened to come here earlier. Can't change that attitude. We can also see that in some people who haven't yet got their green cards or are newly minted resident "aliens". E.g. Entitlement due to Master's degree from US, Consultants vs FTE, Desi company consultants vs American company consultants etc. Did we ever stop and think that the system does not even need to play "Divide and Conquer" in a house already divided?

I frankly think that to an average joe in the US all of us are just another brown guy or chinaman etc. (apologies to the non Asian members of IV) and we don't need to feel that we are somehow superior to the other immigrant.

Sorry that happened to you in Europe. About the U.S. Average Joe, I need to tell you my point of view. I've lived in the U.S. for more than half my life and I have come to know Americans. While many are the way you described, no two persons are alike, and there are many great people in this country who see us as individuals and love us for who we are. Stay away from the bad crowd and look for those good people. They are out there!

hot Volvo 850 T5-R/850R volvo 850 t5. Readers Rides 97 Volvo 850 T5
  • Readers Rides 97 Volvo 850 T5

• rkartik78
    07-05 01:56 PM
    I think atleast the forums section should be made restricted to contributing members. I see many newcomers (both paying and freebies) come to this site and hoping to get a quick guidence on their immigration issue. They come here becasue they know a) they will get some answer quickly b) that answer will make sense and experinced users here who have gone through similar situation will share their insights.

Those are major outcomes or results for not paying any dime.

I can understand someone's concern about asking everyone to pay certain amount. But most of us here are earning decent wages and can contribute atleast 3$ a month (or 25$ a year) for such a service.

If those members want to contribute more as many of us do then they are most welcome to do so.

In $$$ terms of the 12K + members we can retain 40% (about 5K) and each of them contributes atleast 25$ a year (one time payment) = $75,000.00

Remember this $75K is only based on basic membership fees. Any dropouts or reduced rate of conversion will be compensated by those '20$ a month' paying members (roughly by 1 as to 10).

In short, I support this idea of having majority of forums under restricted umbrella.

- PMAMP

Yes.... This exactly is the need of the hour!! Man, seriously, instead of debating whether to make IV a paid or unpaid website, why not use the time speakin with congressman or senators. If you feel bad by this post of mine, do take time to write a long passage again to contradict me.

more...

house Also breaking 1996 Volvo 850 volvo 850 t5. are the 850 T5-R for 1995
  • are the 850 T5-R for 1995

• 10dulkar
    08-15 05:18 PM
    Expected news for EB3 folks

tattoo Images volvo850 s estate volvo 850 t5. 1995 Yellow 850 T5-R
  • 1995 Yellow 850 T5-R

• delhiguy
    07-04 08:38 PM
    I dont think lost GC numbers can be revived, After a Fiscal year is over the GC's are dead.

Don't see any light at the end of the tunnel...

How much numbers can we seek..to recapture from the lost EB numbers from previous years? 500,000?? There will be a hue and cry...new headlines "half a million cheap labor" etc.

Unless something like SKIL is passed only other thing that would help India EB2,3 would be to use these recaptured numbers to be used ONLY for priority dates older than 3years or something like that. Even if achieve legislation to recapture the EB numbers.. unlesss we seek something like this EB India will be screwed for ever.

more...

pictures volvo 850, volvo 850 t5-r, volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5
  • Volvo 850 T5

• sundarpn
    01-18 11:45 PM
    off topic. Since you went to get yout visa stamped, was there any dealy due to the new PIMS verification system?

Which consulate did u goto? Was this renewal of your H1b stamping? How long did it take for you to get the passport back?

thx

Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.

On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.

On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.

One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).

I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.

Sir, are you a US citizen?

I said, No

Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.

I have shown my passport to the police officer.

He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?

I said my employer�s name.

Later, he gave me my passport back.

Now,

I have asked the Police Officer few questions

1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?

Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.

2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?

Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.

3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?

Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.

I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.

I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.

P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.

dresses Readers Rides 97 Volvo 850 T5 volvo 850 t5. 1997 Volvo 850 T5
  • 1997 Volvo 850 T5

• sanjaymk
    07-17 06:34 PM
    Here is a rough draft of what we could use for the Webfax, please feel free to add/modify and change it to get to the final version. I feel it is a little too long so feel free to suggest your changes.

The Truth Shall Set You Free � Bible.
    OR
    This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ~Theodore Roosevelt

Respected <<Senator>>,

I would like to bring it to your attention some of the false propaganda and myths about highly-skilled H1B workers that are being fabricated and spread among the Senators. Most notable among them is a fax from NumbersUSA organization.

NumbersUSA has been faxing the below document to Senators and Congressman and urging them to vote against the SKIL bill act. I would like to bring it to your attention that this document is filled with blatantly untrue and misleading statements.

Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]

I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.

Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:

(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
    (2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.

(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.

(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.

I would like to take the second point and prove the fallacy of this vicious propoganda.

A simple google search of the key words (alien taxation), leads me to this IRS document http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129431,00.html that unambiguously states right at the beginning that

..the controlling principle is that RESIDENT ALIENS are taxed in the same manner as U.S. citizens on their worldwide income

Further links in the same website lucidly and succinctly explains with clear examples the taxes for highly skilled H1B workers(The links to these documents are furnished in the Appendix.)

As a resident of your state I would like my representatives to use their precious votes based on sound facts and information from credible and trustworthy sources, because the last thing a representative would want is their constituents doubting their credibility and decision making.

I sincerely, kindly and respectfully urge you to kindly take this into account while making your decisions in the future.

Respectfully Yours,
    <Name>

Appendix.
    ========

http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc851.html
    http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129428,00.html (Example 8 specifically)

================================================== =====

more...

makeup Originally Posted by My T5 volvo 850 t5. Also breaking 1996 Volvo 850
  • Also breaking 1996 Volvo 850

• feedfront
    09-21 12:23 PM
    Hi Guys,

I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

"Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

Now here is the situation:

I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

OR

should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.

Thanks.

Don't worry too much, just follow the instructions and respond. Well, I will suggest to use your current employer and their attorney as paperword will be smooth, efficient and fast.

You can hold your H1 transfer for a week or two till you don't respond.

I think your attorney (whoever you pick to work on RFE) will definitely mention AC-21 to keep it issueless.

I have also switched my employer and not filed AC-21. I've been sent RFE and that's what my attorney will do (I assume). I had asked him before (after switching job) if I needed to file AC21 letter. He said it's not mandatory and added that it can be handled if any RFEs are issued. Well, I did not send AC21 because he was asking for fee and I did not want to DIY project on such important. He's my previous employer's attorney.

I think for these RFEs you don't need great attorney as case is not complex. I think anything will work as long as you've not misused any GC's requirements.

Good Luck!

girlfriend 1995 Yellow 850 T5-R volvo 850 t5. Het is een T5 ofwel een 850
  • Het is een T5 ofwel een 850

• jetflyer
    08-10 12:28 PM
    http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR07.shtm

see table 6 in that link

Thanks VDLRAO.
    I looked at 2008 data from same source and surprised to see 70046 approvals for 2008-EB2.
    Does that means there are not many old cases in line ahead of us?

Source link: DHS | Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2008 (http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm)

check for table 6

hairstyles Volvo 850 T5 open boot is volvo 850 t5. Yeah i was looking at a 850 T5
  • Yeah i was looking at a 850 T5

• bskrishna
    07-22 05:12 PM
    So there is a good possibility that PD will not go back much in October 08 for EB2 I. There are about 40-50 k visa nos. EB2 I nos seem to be 20-30 k from about mid 2004 to mid 2006. CIS is capable of issuing 25k visas a month. So this could really happen...

if the visa nos left unused, spills over to FB, how the recapture bill can work, as the nos are being really used in FB. am I not seeing something here..?

phillyag
    07-13 12:19 PM
    sorry if this has been asked...

if you are current, when can you expect to get an approval notice ?
    My online I485 status continues to be in "Initial Review" stage and the last date of change on my file was back in 2008.

Is there anything we can do to shake this up or just wait.

EB3_SEP04
    05-26 06:15 PM
    Just out of curiosity.

You were not asked to show any documents (your friend was)?
    May be because your son is a US Citizen...

My wife thought the same but I don't think my son's citizenship has played any role. The officer's conversation was only with the DRIVER. All the questions were directed at my buddy(driver). he said he could have fined him even for the passengers' inability to prove the status.
    So i am wondering if the rule/law dictates that only the driver should be questioned unless it's a commercial/public transportation.

During my last H1 stamping in Mumbai over 3 yrs ago, officer's third question was if we have a US citizen child and we said yes then there was a brief pause and he said "Congrats, your visa is granted and your passports will be mailed".

so if i must vote yes or no on whether son's citizenship works in our favor then i'd say "Yes".

There's no doubt US govt "cares a lot" about their citizens, that'd probably be the reason i would want to be a US citizen even at the price of giving up Indian citizenship :)

Related Posts by Categories

Total Pageviews